About ASCA Competitions
ASCA is the premiere provider of coffee competitions in Australia. We are the only certified body with World Coffee Events, meaning our winners go on to represent Australia on the world stage.
To take part, you must be an ASCA member, and then the first step is to register for your regional competition. We hold four regional competitions annually around the country, that usually run between September and December. The winners of each regional competition then go on to take part in the ASCA Australian Coffee Championships, that takes place at the Melbourne International Coffee Expo every year.
We also hold an Open Heats round at the national level, only available to those who competed at the regional level, with limited spaces assigned on a performance basis. If you have any questions, please refer to the relevant competition tabs, or check out our FAQs page or Terms and Conditions.
- September 16 @ 9:00 am - September 17 @ 5:00 pm
- September 23 @ 9:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm
- October 7 @ 8:00 am - October 8 @ 5:00 pm
- November 4 @ 8:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm
- March 22, 2018 @ 8:00 am - March 24, 2018 @ 5:00 pm