The Australian Specialty Coffee Association intends to hold its AGM on Friday 15 September, immediately after Judges Calibration for the Southern Coffee Championship, at 5pm.
The location will be Specialist Espresso Services, 171 Stanley Street, West Melbourne.
The AGM will include elections for Office Bearers of the association, including:
- Barista Guild Head
- Roasters Guild Head
- Membership Advocate
The AGM will also selecting additional voting members of the association, which include:
- A representative from each State or Territory of Australia
NOMINATIONS Any persons interested in nominating candidates for these positions must submit Appendix 2 of the Constitution available HERE. As per the constitution, nominations must be made in writing and signed by two financial members of the association, with written consent of the candidate.
PROXY VOTES Must be provided in writing using Appendix 3 of the Constitution available HERE.
Under the constitution all nomination and proxy vote forms must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Tuesday 12th September.
Only paying members of the association are allowed to vote.
The nature of business to be dealt with at the AGM, as per the constitution, is listed below. No other items can now be tabled.
- Confirm minutes of the last AGM
- Receive board reports on activities for the preceding year
- To elect office bearers and ordinary board members
- To receive and consider the financial report
- To consider the formation of a committee to review the implementation of a Technicians Guild